- Digital Communications Specialist
- Go to our website »
UCSF Web Services is seeking seasoned, experienced digital communications professional to optimize UCSF's digital presence by working with individual departments and units across the enterprise to create design and layout for a variety of non-routine and moderately complex website applications; ensure search engine optimization, and develop social media platforms. They must demonstrate a full understanding of industry practices and organization policies and procedures. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
This position works for the Web Services Unit within the Information Technology Department of UCSF. We support UCSF's complex business and mission needs. This requires a broad set of skills and services that UCSF IT provides for the campus community.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related area and/or equivalent experience/training
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of experience in using HTML, CSS, and semantic markup in building websites.
- 3+ years of content management systems experience and/or relevant web applications used for web production and organization-specific computer application programs.
- 3+ years of building websites that align with UCSF's web policies, standards, and guidelines. As well as an understanding of the larger legal issues (FERPA, HIPAA, etc.) and applicable rules and regulations for web communications.
- 3+ years of experience in web production, image handling, publishing and design, illustration, presentation preparation, animation, web interaction, and/or other state-of-the-art web communication capabilities.
- 3+ years of project management or coordination with a focus on multiclient interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient organization and project management skills.
- 2 years + of design and user experience, including the skill to design in an appealing, lively and relevant way.
- 2+ years of experience in creating clear, easy-to-navigate, informative, accurate, well-designed, and functional websites that provide web content consistent with the organization's message and in keeping with management directives and client objectives.
- 2+ years of working independently to develop and implement original ideas and correctly identify and effectively solve problems around websites and content.
- Ability to lead, build consensus and promote the exchange of information among the project team, and internal and external constituencies.
- 1+ years experience with the Drupal CMS.
At UCSF Health, our mission of innovative patient care, advanced technology and pioneering research is redefining what's possible for the patients we serve - a promise we share with the professionals who make up our team.
Consistently ranked among the top 10 hospitals nationwide by U.S. News & World Report - UCSF Health is committed to providing the most rewarding work experience while delivering the best care available anywhere. In an environment that allows for continuous learning and opportunities for professional growth, UCSF Health offers the ideal atmosphere in which to best use your skills and talents.
UCSF is a diverse community made of people with many skills and talents. We seek candidates whose work experience or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to professionalism, respect, integrity, diversity and excellence - also known as our PRIDE values.
In addition to our PRIDE values, UCSF is committed to equity - both in how we deliver care as well as our workforce. We are committed to building a broadly diverse community, nurturing a culture that is welcoming and supportive, and engaging diverse ideas for the provision of culturally competent education, discovery, and patient care. Additional information about UCSF is available at diversity.ucsf.edu
Join us to find a rewarding career contributing to improving healthcare worldwide.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency