About Arbor Biotechnologies:
We believe the solutions to some of the greatest challenges facing humanity are rooted in nature. By harnessing the power of nature to solve complex global problems, we are mining previously unexplored scientific territory. We have built a next generation biodiscovery platform to uncover novel CRISPR enzymes and other systems that can power transformative applications across a range of industries. Our actions as a company and as individuals are designed to maximize our impact on problems facing humanity.
In this role you will be gaining valuable experience while making an impact! You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to develop computational biodiscovery pipelines at scale.
You should expect to contribute to solving a wide range of problems, including discovering new biological systems for testing in the wet lab and implementing tools to speed up and facilitate laboratory analysis.
Contributions you will make:
- Large scale data download and normalization
- Running and optimizing computational biology processes to identify interesting proteins
- Assist with building computational infrastructure and APIs to facilitate access to data
- Work with research scientists to understand their needs
- Work with computational team to build solutions that will boost lab productivity and accuracy
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or related experience
- 0 - 2 years' experience
- Fluent in Python
- Multi-computer architectures
- Understanding of Google Cloud (or other cloud) platforms
- Bio / Pharma experience
- Flask web server experience
- Database experience
Arbor Biotechnologies is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Arbor Biotechnologies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Staffing agencies should not send resumes to our People & Community team or to any Arbor Biotechnologies employees.
Arbor Biotechnologies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency