About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise® philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
This is a senior level role that supports all HR Systems for North America. Will work closely with the HR, benefits, compensation, payroll, recruitment and training teams to ensure data management and reporting needs are met. Maintenance and configuration experience in ADP Vantage or SuccessFactors is essential. If you like analyzing HR data, developing interfaces and working on various projects, this job is for you!
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Designs and maintains all HR Systems the HRIS in support of the organizations data management and reporting needs.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of organizational data within our HR Systems.
- Creates standard and ad hoc queries or reports.
- Provides data summaries or statistical analysis for use in strategic planning or decision-making.
- Follows established procedures for updating, validating, and correcting employee records or other related HR data.
- Prepares end-user documentation or training materials as needed.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires advanced knowledge of professional field and industry. Influences the development of and drives the application of principles, theories, concepts. Determines best course of action.
- Work under minimal supervision. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish assigned goals. May periodically assist in orienting, training, and/or reviewing the work of peers.
- Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on experience.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Frequent contact with external contractors/vendors.
- Minimum of 2 years working directly on maintenance and configuration of ADP Vantage or SuccessFactors
- Minimum of 2 years of HR data analytics experience
- Strong background in HR system integration
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 06-08 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Occasional business travel required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com.
Through its "Sharing Expertise®" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/nVzZxltRzmVGCpr5f47bn
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency